Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rod Stewart thinks 'sl*ttiness' is sexy

31 March 2011

Rate this article

Rod Stewart thinks a level of ''sl*ttiness'' in women is sexy, as even the most beautiful of females can lack sex appeal.

Rod Stewart thinks a level of "sl*ttiness" in women is sexy.

The 66-year-old musician - who is married to model Penny Lancaster - explained while he has romanced a whole host of beautiful women throughout his life, he likes his ladies to have an added spark of "sex appeal".

He said: "You know, I've been out with women in Playboy spreads and they have absolutely gorgeous features but no sex appeal. It's an inner thing, it's a look in the eye. It's almost a slight - get me right here - slight sl*ttiness. Just a touch of it.

It's wearing a short skirt a bit shorter than it should be, you know? A glimpse of stocking, maybe.

"It's wearing a short skirt a bit shorter than it should be, you know? A glimpse of stocking, maybe."

The 'Maggie May' hitmaker - who has been married three times and has eight children with five different women - admitted he should have followed his father's advice and not married first wife Alana Hamilton because he hadn't done all the "sh*****g" he wanted to do.

Speaking on CNN's 'Piers Morgan Tonight', Rod explained: "I shouldn't have got married. My dad told me. I was 35 and I got married. He said, 'You're too young to married'. 'What? I'm 35'. Said, 'You're far too young. You haven't lived yet'. He was right, bless him, thanks, Dad.

"I don't think you put an age on it. I think it's the right time, it's just when it feels right. When you've done all the sh*****g you want to do and it's time to grow up. I mean I know mates of mine who are in their 40s, they're still s*****g about and not grown up.

"So I think when you decide that you can be loyal and faithful and committed and this is it, like I have now, you know."

Buy Rod Stewart Music
  • Changing Faces - The Very Best Of Rod Stewart & The Faces

    �16.99

  • Storyteller: The Complete Anthology

    �49.99

  • Soul Book

    �15.99

  • The Rod Stewart Sessions 1971-1998

    �39.99

Buy Rod Stewart DVDs
  • Beowulf [1998] [DVD]

    �7.99

  • East Is East [DVD] [1999]

    �15.99

  • The Hunted [DVD] [2003]

    �15.99

  • The Way Of The Gun [DVD] [2000]

    �12.99

Joss Stone Foxy Brown Olivia Wilde Malia Jones Gina Gershon

No comments:

Post a Comment