Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lily Allen: I was on my death bed after my baby died but I didn't care

Lily Allen opens up about her ordeal

Lily Allen| Pictures | Now Magazine | Celebrity Gossip

Lily Allen also lost a baby in December 2007

Lily Allen was so traumatised about losing her baby son in November, she didn't care that her own life was in danger.

The former singer, who will marry construction boss Sam Cooper, 32, in June, contracted blood poisoning after the stillbirth of their son 6 months into her pregnancy.

'I actually got really ill after he died and I was admitted into hospital,' says Lily, 25.

'It was really quite touch and go for a few days.

'It was quite amazing how my friends reacted so much more to me being ill than to what I felt was the devastating part.

'I couldn't care less that I was on my death bed, I didn't even feel it.'

Lily's put her pop career on hold to run vintage clothes shop Lucy In Disguise with her sister Sarah and says she'll never be the same again after last year's tragic events.

'It was a really long battle and that kinda thing changes a person,' she revealed on her Channel 4 show Lily Allen: From Riches To Rags.

'Like when you send soldiers off to war they go off as one person and come back very different.

'I was a moany old cow. It's made me realise what I've got, which I don't think I ever really did before.'

Lily Allen and Sam Cooper |Pictures |Now Magazine |Celebrity Gossip

SEE PICTURES Celebrity weddings 2010>>

SEE PICTURES Engaged celebrities>>

Esme Riley

Jenny McCarthy Vitamin C Sarah Mutch Malin Akerman Mariah OBrien

No comments:

Post a Comment