Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jennifer Hudson's AOL Sessions

Still busily promoting her new music offering, Jennifer Hudson paid a visit to AOL Studios in Beverly Hills, California earlier today (March 26).

The "American Idol" alum was looking lovely in a pretty pink and black ensemble as she performed tunes from her just-released album "I Remember Me" for AOL Music's Sessions.

Clearly comfortable whenever she takes the stage, Jen recently spoke to Pride magazine about finding strength in music - especially following the tragic murders of mother, brother and nephew during a shooting spree in October 2008.

Hudson told Pride: "My music is my therapy. Someone asked me to do a film about a year back, and I was like, 'No, I can't do a film right now because I can't be someone else if I don't know who I am.'"

The 29-year-old added: "I'm just trying to figure out where I am and who I am right now, and I could only resort back to music because that's like my home, my first love, my therapy, my everything. When I wake up in the morning I can't function if music is not playing, I can't even start the day, so it's a base for me."

Christina DaRe Julie Berry Izabella Scorupco Cat Power Nicollette Sheridan

No comments:

Post a Comment