Friday, March 25, 2011

Guest Post: George Lopez Apologizes To Kirstie Alley For ?Pig? Comment

March 25th, 2011 at 6:51 pm by Anne

Allow me to introduce to you�award winning�gossip columnist Myrddin Gwynedd (or MG for�short) from�www.ohthescandal.com . Besides being award-winning, he?s�charming, handsome and wickedly funny. He?s going to be coming over to INMF weekly for a�slumber party, if you will. �Clothing optional of�course.

Roll up, roll up ? the Twitter circus is in town. Yep, it?s round two of Kirstie Alley v. George Lopez.

Hot on the heels (or should that be hooves?) of acerbic comic Lopez?s public dissing of Alley?s cha cha cha on Dancing With the Stars this week, he now says he?s sorry.

Rewind: Lopez mocked the erstwhile Cheers star?s Monday night Dancing debut on his show, saying, ?She did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away?before the show, she went to the market, and then she had roast beef and this is her going all the way home.?

He then cut to a video of a pig squealing from a recent Geico commercial.

Nice.

Alley caught wind of the barbs, and took to Twitter to fire back.

?Just remember what happens to the big bad, drunk woolf ?falls in a boiling pot of vodka. Piggy laughs,? she wrote.

Which poked Lopez into action. He spotted her tweet and tweeted : ?I misjudged the joke. No malice was intended and I apologize to Kirstie.?

And Alley?s response?

?@georgelopez I don?t need or want ur apology?I want your kidney dude..on behalf of ur X and all the women uv insulted?give it back.?

Ah, there she goes sweet talking him again. Chances are Lopez will be lapping up her tainted tweets.

And there?s more. She later took to her trusted keyboard and let rip with another gem:

?I don?t consider ?I misjudged the joke? an apology. sorta like a husband saying ?I misjudged putting my d**k in a wh**e? ?sorry hon..hehe.?

Good grief!

Meanwhile, Lopez continued his mea culpa tour on Access Hollywood?s The Billy Bush Show.

?[It was] poor judgment. As they say in my world of golf, ?bad form on my part,?? he conceded.

?I?ve apologized. I think she?s accepted my (?) apology, I wish that she had and that she would be guest on ?Lopez Tonight,?? he said. ?I would love to have her on.

?Listen, she has a lot of fans and when you make a joke of that type, um, it never goes over well,? he continued.

?You?re formerly a heavy guy yourself. Weren?t you a? plus-size comic?? host Billy asked him.

?I blame my Spanx for cutting off my circulation to my brain, and that?s all I?ll say about that.?

Har-de-har!

But the final word goes to Alley, who later tweeted her final take on the feud.

?Take life as lightly as u can and then move on?even u George?.u are forgiven??

Let?s hope she means it. Otherwise it?s the naughty step and no Twitter privileges for these two.

What do you make of the feud? Was Alley right to retaliate, or should she have zipped her lip?

Questions, questions?!

You take care, my darling Ineedmyfixers. Till next week?

MG�X

www.ohthescandal.com

Samantha Morton Jill Wagner Heidi Montag Laura Harring Kelly Monaco

No comments:

Post a Comment