Monday, May 30, 2011

LeAnn Rimes flaunts bikini body: 'I'm a healthy girl'

LeAnn Rimes also showed off a tattoo on her hip that reads 'Still I Rise.'

Twitter

LeAnn Rimes also showed off a tattoo on her hip that reads 'Still I Rise.'

Despite constant criticism for her drastic weight loss, LeAnn Rimes is flaunting her scary-skinny body in a new series of bikini photos posted on Twitter that were taken during her honeymoon over the weekend.

The singer-actress was all smiles on the beach Sunday in Cabo San Lucas when she flaunted her extremely thin frame in a tiny blue Mikoh string bikini, accessorized with sunglasses and oversized earrings.

Rimes, 28, has been enjoying her delayed postwedding vacation with new husband Eddie Cibrian, 37, at the luxurious Esperanza Resort since last week. The couple, who wed April 22, planned to take their honeymoon at a later date due to their work schedules.

When one of Rimes' Twitter followers said she looked "scary skinny" in her bikini photos and pointed out that she had "a lot of bones showing through skin," the blond beauty snapped back.

"Those are called abs, not bones, love," Rimes wrote back.

Rimes showed off her abs in a teeny bikini while on her honeymoon May 23. (GSI Media)

She added, "This is my body and I can promise you I'm a healthy girl. I'm just lean. [Thanks] for your concern, but no need to be."

While her diminishing weight hasn't been a problem for her, Rimes' balance has proved otherwise. She posted additional photos of her left foot wrapped in an Ace bandage after she took a tumble earlier in the day.

"Wow, my head and my heel are killing me from slipping on a rock," she tweeted. "Ouch. Needs to get better fast."

Source: http://feeds.nydailynews.com/~r/nydnrss/gossip/~3/tiLKhriMefU/2011-05-30_leann_rimes_flaunts_bikini_body_dismisses_weight_critics_i_can_promise_im_a_heal.html

Leelee Sobieski Chelsea Handler Kristy Swanson Haylie Duff Julia Stiles

No comments:

Post a Comment