Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Katherine Schwarzenegger, Siblings Staying Strong Despite Scandal


Katherine Schwarzenegger, 21, and her three siblings are rallying around Maria Shriver and staying strong in the face of the scandal that rocked their family.

Days after the news of Arnold Schwarzenegger's affair and love child with Patty Baena went public, Katherine was honored for inspiring young women.

"Congrats to my beautiful and brilliant daughter Katherine for receiving the GirlPower Award from A Place Called Home," proud mom Maria Tweeted.

Katherine Schwarzenegger Photo

In 2010, Katherine penned a book, Rock What You've Got: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty from Someone Who's Been There and Back.

The book chronicles Katherine's personal struggle to develop a healthy body image.� Last week, as her family scandal made headlines, she tweeted:

"This is definitely not easy, but I appreciate your love and support as I begin to heal and move forward in life. I will always love my family."

"As my healing begins after this crazy week, I ask for privacy," she added Sunday. "This is only the business of my family and please respect that!"

The toll this is taking on the couple's children is often overlooked. We hope the younger kids lean on both Katherine and Maria in these hard times.

(Read more...)

Tags: , , , , ,

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/inspirationally/CelebrityGossipNewsHeadlines/~3/C6f3n3fbSNk/

Heidi Montag Laura Harring Kelly Monaco Janet Jackson Ivanka Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment