Thursday, May 26, 2011

Josie Gibson: I say I'm sexually adventurous just to reel men in

The BB star is looking for love

Josie Gibson at National Television Awards 2011 | Pictures | New

Josie Gibson split from John James Parton in March

Big Brother 11 winner Josie Gibson is searching for love again after her split from Aussie hunk John James Parton, 25.

Though she's happy to describe herself as being a 'randy mare', it's all bravado. She claims to be a sexy kitten in bed, but...

'OK, I said I was adventurous but I ain't really! That's just to reel 'em in when I'm looking for love,' Josie, 26, tells us.

In reality, the Bristol Babe's looking for someone to cherish her� - and she used to think she'd found the perfect man in John James.

'I fell for the idea of a fairy tale,' she admits. 'I knew it wasn't right but I just wanted my fairy-tale romance.'

PHOTO GALLERY Josie Gibson on John James>>�

SEE PICTURES Big Brother - where are they now?>>�

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO Behind the scenes at our Josie Gibson Marilyn Monroe shoot>>

NEW PICTURES John James' best quotes on Josie, life and love>>

PHOTO GALLERY Josie Gibson on John James, Sam Pepper and being a randy mare>>

SEE PICTURES John James Parton's Big Brother story>>

VIDEO All the latest Big Brother 11 clips>>

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NEWS_CELEBRITYNEWS/~3/8x4wjvB5VR0/story01.htm

Bridget Moynahan Natalie Zea Genelle Frenoy Sarah Gellman Ashley Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment