Monday, May 23, 2011

Kelly Rowland: I don't know what kind of judge I'll be on The X Factor

Kelly Rowland is joining the hit ITV talent show

Kelly Rowland | Celebrity Gossip | Pictures | Photos | Gallery

Kelly Rowland was in Destiny's Child with Beyonc� Knowles and Michelle Williams

Destiny's Child star Kelly Rowland is ready to start work as a judge on the new series of X Factor UK.

The American singer, who's expected to be formally confirmed this week, is excited to be a part of Simon Cowell's hit entertainment talent programme.

'The X Factor is an amazing show,' says Kelly, 30. 'I love Simon [Cowell] because he's so honest. Everything he says I agree with.

'I don't know what kind of judge I'll be.'

Kelly will join veteran judge Louis Walsh, 58, on the panel, along with Take That singer-songwriter Gary Barlow, 40.

N-Dubz star Tulisa Contostavlos, 22, is tipped as the 4th judge.

The news comes a week after Aussie favourite Dannii Minogue confirmed she wouldn't be returning to the new series.

'During discussions for me to return, it became clear that unfortunately, this year, The X Factor audition dates in the UK clash with the live shows of Australia's Got Talent during June and July,' Dannii, 39, tells�My Daily.

'I
want to wish the new judges every success for this year's show, and�
can't wait to see who the British public choose as their next big star.

'Thanks to everyone who has shown me so much love and support, and brought me so much joy during my four incredible years working on the show.'

ITV have declined to comment.

Tulisa wears Matalan| Fashion New| Celebrity Gossip| Now Magazine

SEE PICTURES Dannii Minogue and Kris Smith's relationship in pictures>>

PICS Dannii Minogue and Kris Smith out and about with baby Ethan>>

FASHION GALLERY Dannii Minogue - a style icon>>

MORE PICTURES Dannii Minogue's hair styles>>

Esme Riley

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NEWS_CELEBRITYNEWS/~3/3VvSU_rqat8/story01.htm

Julie Berry Izabella Scorupco Cat Power Nicollette Sheridan Jaime Pressly

No comments:

Post a Comment