Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jessie J has received death threats

28 June 2011

Rate this article

Jessie J has received threats to her life but doesn't want to waste ''time'' on people who don't like her.

Jessie J has received death threats since becoming famous.

The 'Nobody's Perfect' hitmaker has revealed both she and her family have been targeted by hate-filled individuals since she achieved pop success, but she refuses to waste her time worrying about what might happen to her.

In an interview in Q magazine, she said: "I've had people say, 'I wanna kill you and your family.' Death threats. I've had people say, 'I hope you get HIV and throat cancer at the same time.'

I think the world has become obsessed with hating things. But people who wanna spread bad energy, I ain't got time for them to be in my psyche.

"I think the world has become obsessed with hating things. But people who wanna spread bad energy, I ain't got time for them to be in my psyche."

The 23-year-old star - who is openly bisexual and abstains from drinking alcohol because of health problems she has suffered, including having a minor stroke aged 18 - has also revealed there have been rumours she is a devil worshipper because she makes an OK sign with her hands in her video for single 'Price Tag'.

She said: "This is 666 apparently. And to me it's saying OK. People have played 'Do It Like a Dude' backwards and said they can hear the devil."

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Jessie+J-40086.html

Giuliana DePandi Melissa George Gabrielle Union Claudette Ortiz Drea de Matteo

No comments:

Post a Comment