Friday, June 24, 2011

Jason Segel Reveals Photos That Made Him Lose Weight (Video)

Astute fans of Jason Segel may have noticed that the actor seems to have slimmed down in his more recent public appearances. He confirmed that on 'Late Show' and even brought the pictures to prove it.

The photos served as a sort of intervention for Segel. He'd gotten up to about 245 pounds, and was enjoying "the best food and booze anywhere," according to Segel, in New Orleans.

"Unfortunately my assistant had a key to my room in case I overslept," Segel said. "She came in one day to wake me up and she took a bunch of pictures to show me what I had become."

David Letterman then put up one of the pictures, which he said looked like a crime scene.

Segel was sprawled on his back, belly partially hanging out, covered in Taco Bell wrappers. Under any circumstances, this is a sobering picture of the aftermath of a bad night -- or good, depending on what you're striving for.

Source: http://www.popeater.com/2011/06/24/jason-segel-weight-loss-photos/

Cameron Richardson Reese Witherspoon Asia Argento Lucy Liu Anna Friel

No comments:

Post a Comment