Monday, June 27, 2011

Beyonce Knowles: Harrods Hottie

Enjoying her time overseas, Beyonc� Knowles was spotted hitting up Harrods department store in London, England today (June 27).

Fresh from her Glastonbury performance, the ?Crazy in Love? songstress smiled for fans as she filmed an episode of ?Life Stories? with Piers Morgan.

Over the weekend, Beyonce helped her sister Solange celebrate her 25th birthday by shipping her 25 pairs of designer shows from Saks and Bergdorf.

Solange had previously told press, "I'm all about the shoes! I order a ton of them online and play with my entire wardrobe until I find the right shoe. Unfortunately, so many people get it right from the head until the ankles. The shoe is very important. I can't even f**k with you if your shoe game is slacking."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/beyonce/beyonce-knowles-harrods-hottie-518659

Adrianne Palicki Luján Fernández Sanaa Lathan Roselyn Sanchez Avril Lavigne

No comments:

Post a Comment