Monday, April 25, 2011

Is Ryan Phillippe Ready To Retire From Acting?

Has the harsh glare of fame and fortune finally taken its toll on Ryan Phillippe? Ryan, who ironically plays a photojournalist in his new film, gave an interview to The New York Post where he reveals that the paparazzi attention that he gets on a constant basis is forcing him to consider retirement! Phillippe confesses that he?s not ready to quit Hollywood altogether but he might be interested in retiring as an actor so that he can work in the biz behind the scenes.

Ryan Phillippe says he wants to bow out of the harsh glare of acting and Los Angeles. Phillippe, who plays a photojournalist in ?The Bang Bang Club,? griped about the paparazzi culture. ?It?s so hard to go out in LA. I?m going to move,? he told us at La Bottega the other night. ?I?m going to spend a third of my year in New York.? He said brokers have been showing him places in SoHo and, ?I think I?m going to end my acting career. I?m so introverted. I?m ready to be behind the scenes. I?m 36, but I?ve been doing this for 20 years.? He said he is also tired of being (Read more...)

Tags: Celebrity Gossip, Celebs, Interviews, Pink is the New Blog, Ryan Phillippe

Bijou Phillips Bali Rodriguez Lily Allen Robin Tunney The Avatars of Second Life

No comments:

Post a Comment