In a recent interview with Australia?s OK Magazine, Aaron Carter claims that Michael Jackson gave him cocaine when he was 15.

Carter says, ?I never talked about it?This is the first time. I do?I miss Michael?I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did?But I was also troubled about what he did to me.?

When asked if Jackson gave him wine, Carter said, ?Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15.?

?He gave me cocaine,? he added, according to the magazine. ?I felt weird about that and other stuff? We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behavior bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police??

Although we can?t verify if Michael Jackson ever game Carter cocaine, we have no doubt that Aaron is an avid cocaine user. Below is a clip from the last time we spoke to Aaron in 2009. Can anybody figure out what he is saying???




Related Stories: