Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kristin Cavallari & Jay Cutler's Coffee Date

Consuming caffeinated libations, Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler were spotted at La Conversation Cafe in Beverly Hills yesterday (February 23).

The ?Laguna Beach? babe and the Chicago Bears stud were joined by two friends as they relaxed and chatted the afternoon away.

In a new interview, Miss Cavallari speaks out against MTV and Us Weekly for using lies and manipulations about her to get ratings and sell magazines.

"I was on the cover of Us Weekly saying I need to go to rehab and that my parents wanted me to go to rehab. Basically, all that was to get ratings."

"I think it was really unfair how they messed with our lives like that. Watching the show really broke my heart. When the first episode aired, I locked myself in the bathroom and was crying for hours because I was so upset about how they were portraying me."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kristin-cavallari/kristin-cavallari-jay-cutlers-coffee-date-479814

Magdalena Wróbel Paula Garcés Cameron Richardson Reese Witherspoon Asia Argento

No comments:

Post a Comment